Fell on left knee on concrete, swollen and tender. Good bone density, 60 yrs old. Treatment required ?

I fell on my left knee on concrete and immediately got up with little pain. I am 60 years old and have amazing bones according to several bone density tests and the fact that my mother is 100 years old and falls constantly and gets right back up. We have extensive dental tori. However, my knee is still swollen two and a half months later and is tender with fluid. Should I still seek medical help?
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012