Fell on knee which was replaced, bruising, pain in back around rip area, swollen knee. Treatment?

I fell 3 days ago. Day one everything seemed ok except some bruising. Yesterday and today when I breathe , cough or move I have pain on my left side and into my back around my rib area that really hurts bad. It has gotten worse each day. Also when I fell I fell on my knee that was replaced 3 years ago that is still swollen. Do you think this is something that I need to get checked out or will it take a few days to get over the fall?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013