Fell on knee, severe pain, took ibuprofen. What should be my next step?

I fell on my knee yesterday while practicing judo. It was a soft landing on a mat but since then it is tight and a bit unstable. I cannot pin point any particular pain and there is very little swelling . I iced it on and off and took ibuprofen and tis morning it still feels tight and aout the same as yesterday. I am going to make an appt to visit my orthopedic doctor and physical therapist for advice on treatment but would like our opinion. Please advise.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013