Fell on knee. Have small spot on top of patella. Pain when Kneeling. Is something wrong?

I fell on my knee about two months ago, the swelling and bruising went, but know I have just noticed a small spot right on top of my patella really hurts if I touch it . the spot is just at the bottom middle of the bone. Theres no marking or swelling. I only noticed this kneeling down the other day. I can kneel on my knee but if the bottom part of that bone (patella) makes contact with the floor it hurts like crazy. Other than that my knee works fine.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012