Fell on icy concrete, hit head, had concussion. Rashes all over. Related to concussion?

I slipped and fell on icey concrete a little over two weeks ago and hit the back of my head. I did not see a doctor, but am sure that I had a concussion from the fall. In addition to the headaches, auras in my vision , fatigue and sleeping much more than usual, I started breaking out in a rash on my forearms and it is starting to appear all over. It is mostly gone unless the skin is irritated, then little red bumps of different sizes appear everywhere and itch . Could this rash be related to my concussion?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013