Fell on elbow, bicep numb, pinched nerve in cervical area, had cervical fusion surgery done. Treatment?

I had a fall over a year ago, and fell onto my elbow from a height of 1metre. At the time i could not move my right harm or hand for about three months. It felt like by bicep was numb and that my arm was a dead weight. I still have trouble with my neck, when i lift my arms up to wash my hair, i have a nerve pinching in the cervical area. Also when i touch near this vertabrae the nerve pinchesmand sends a sharp needle like feeling across my right shoulder . Is this serious or will further time heal? I am not sure if this is relative but i also had a cervical fusion at c5 and 6 around 20years ago
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012