Fell on concrete floor, pain on cheek bone, knee, sore, hurts bad. What should i do?

i fell on concrete floor. i landed on my right butt cheek. it hurt some what for a min on my right cheek bone and right knee even thought i didnt hit knee or twist it. it went away after bout 30 mins and next day all was fine and second day my right cheek bone is Really sore and hurts bad when i walk. Anything to worry about? didnt know why it didnt hurt the next day after but now it does. FYI i have L4 L5 facet degeneration already and its always been more so on the right side also
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013