Fell on arm. Pain on arm, spine & body, headache. Had accidents. Took two chiro treatments. Cause, treatment?

I fell slipped and fell down 4 flights of stairs on my left arm and side and my lower back. It has been over a month and the arm is still quite painful, spine - lower all the way to the top. My old injuries (hip, r-let has all returned) I have been in three vehicle accidents in which whiplash was a concern - I have dull headaches all the time. The pain in the body has not left me. My stomach area is bloated when I lift things. When I walk, I drag my right leg. I have had two chiro treatments - first one helped my neck, second one did not do much. My body has been in pain since March 3 and I am not interested in taking pain pills because when I took them I got a really bad headache. What will give me relief and what is causing all this pain?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013
You must consult orthopedic doctor to evaluate injury to bones in affected areas. Some radiology imaging may be necessary to evaluate these.One should go to chiropracter only hen once bone injury is ruled out as it may be risky in injured bone