Fell off the stairs, stomach injury, feels like a strained muscle. Treatment?

I fell on the stairs. While trying to avoid hurting my knee , my lower left stomach either hit the step or something internally went wrong. It felt like a strained muscle or i pulled something almost a hurting knot feeling. This was last night. Today I feel slightly better(as I am not doubled over in pain, but every time I cough or move a certain way it hurts me. I am 5 5 weighing 220lbs. I am in great health, however pleasing plump. I have been able to have a normal bowel movement . What is going on with me?
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012