Fell off long board, bruising, swelling, numbness in lower knee, swelling persistant, tried ice, compression, no relief. fracture?

Two weeks ago i fell off of my long board. I had instant bruising, swelling and numbness on my lower knee/ upper leg area. Swelling has persisted and hasn t responded to rest, ice, compression, or elevation. Numbness and tingling exist by the injury for about the span of a softball, maybe smaller. Bruising is apparent and spreading a little ways down my calf . I cannot put anymore pressure on the area but a knee brace for martial arts or an ace wrap. When i try kneeling or someone touches it, i cry out in pain (especially kneeling). What should i do? Is it a fracture?
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012