Fell off ladder from a height. Having lower back pain. Took anti inflammatory drugs. Permanent damage done?

Hi, a few hours ago I fell off a ladder, not quite the height of a single story house roof. I fell on my back on a pile of semi hard snow and it hurt a lot. I was able to get back up and walk but it was very painful on my lower back. It still hurts but not as much since I took a couple of anti-inflammatories. What are the chances that I ve cause permanent damage? Can I wait until tomorrow before seeing a doctor?
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013