Fell off chair after drinking alcohol, banged head, have headache and vomiting. Hangover?

Hi, I went out on Sunday night and had a few drinks with my friends.i fell off my chair on and banged my head twice. On monday i had a headache and i was sick a couple of times but i was unsire weather this was dur to a hangover or my head.I stilll have a mild throbbing pain in my head and its had been three days now.Whislst at the hair dressers yesterday i she saw a graze on my head to. It my head just badly bruised. Many thanks Tammy Seferidis
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012