Fell off a horse, severe back injury, soreness, pain on putting pressure. Treatment?

I was bucked off a horse 4 days ago and I landed with most of my weight on the left side of my lower back on hard grown. It seemed to get a lot better the day after but today I noticed that it s been really really sore. I thought maybe a massage might help but when I push on certain parts of my back it sets off this really intense burning sensation. Is that just part of the healing process or is that abnormal? Should I go see my doctor?
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012