Fell light headed, exhausted, sleepy. had unusual period. Pregnant?

went to see my doctor about a week ago and during the time i went i was going through my menstrual cycle. during my first day of my cycle it was heavy and cramps were more severe than usual. second day i was only spotting when i urinated. third day it was the same as the second but lighter. after my 3rd day it completely stopped. i now feel light headed, exhausted, and sleepy all the time. I do take vitamins that contain iron on a daily basis. blood pressure is normal, and my diet hasn t changed at all.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013