Fell, knocked out teeth, some chipped at gums. Is there anything that can be done?

i fell flat on my face and had a pretty bad fall where i knocked out my front 4 teeth . one is completely gone, one is half-way diagonally chipped, and the other two are chipped at the gum so it looks like they are not there. I understand implants are necessary but that is a long process in which I need to wait. is there anything that can be done within a week so i don t have to go to school for too long without teeth? I can t put the originals back in because the ER surgeon said they were too shattered.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013