Fell, hurt back of head. Unable to walk. Having memory loss. Prescribed Valprol CR, Pacitane. Opinion?

my Mother 79 years old now had a fall in Sept 2011 when she had an injury at the backof the head and a clot developed. She wasin I.C.U for 5 weeks when she was in deep sleep almost like being in a coma . then she came out of this state to being a normal person again. BUT she couldnot walk. She has been under going physiotherapy for last 1 year with no positive results . over the last 6 months she has tremors in her hands and now for the past 3 months or so she has a memory loss for most part of the day everyday. she has been prescribed VALPROL CR 2 times per day & PACITANE 2 times a day. Is the treatment allright ? THANK YOU. Yasmin Ahmed.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013