Fell, hit neck, back in the area of surgery. Painful, mobility getting worse, problem with bowel movements. Solution?

I have a bad back in my cervical and lumbar area. I recently fell and hit my head neck and lower back where i had surgery. The pain and mobility is getting worse and im having a hard time having a bowel movements. No matter how hard i try or push i cant seems to push anything out even though its there and ready. Any ideas
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013
Hi there. Sorry your having difficulties. Just a thought, painkillers may have constipated you. I would take a suppository like Dulphorlax as see if that might help move things along. Thank you.