Fell from stairs, hurt lower back, giddy, vomiting, fever. Is there any complication?

I fell down three days back from stairs and hurted my lower back. Immediately after that i felt giddy and i vomitted. After vomitting i was perfectly alrite since my lower back became fully numb.Went to doc and took and x-ray and he told me that i dont have any bone fracture . He gav me som pain killer and one paracetamol for 7 days. this is the 4th day and even afetr taking medicines i hav pain in the evenings and also slight fever at nite. I am 26 year old female and fearing abt som disc slipping and other complications. Som body Can u pls help me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012