Fell from stairs, hit my toes and head. Swelling with pain. Should I go to the doctor?

Hi there. I currently have the flu so I have been home sick. I was going to my basement to get some canned soup, but I slipped and fell down my treacherous stairs. I slamme my toes into the wall at the bottom, landed on my back, and smacked my head really hard on the stairs. I had has a nose bleed before I fell, but I got another one on the other side after falling. My back and head are also in a lot of pain, and the pain in my back goes all the way through to my ribs. My toes hurt really bad as well, and they are swollen, but I can move them. I guess my question is, should I go to the doctor or ER??
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012