Fell from bike with right foot under. Have bruise, swelling and is painful. Remedy?

hi last week i fell while in slow speed with my bike. i fell on an angle of 30 degrees more or less with my right foot under the bike. it looks like the one pedal on my bike pushed on the inner side of my ankle just beyond my heel. it was immediatly bruised and swollen a bit and painful and in addition the muscles in my foot and my upper leg is twitching most of the time, causing some pain. i can however walk on my foot even if its limping and when i walked bit to much there is sharp flicks of pain. usually when i get hurt like spraining, then i only have swelling and bruising and pain like 2 or 3 days after the incident
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013