Fell down while skating, head injury, breathlessness, vomiting, perspiration. Cause of worry?

I fell down while skating. Landed on my butt, but I think hit my head because for a short time I couldn t hear, I went breatheless, perspired like mad. It all continued for about 3 minutes or longer. Then I vomitted, afterawhile everything went back to normal. Butt hurts like mad. Head feels slightly weird, but nothing serious. Do I need to do anything about this?
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi thanks for your question
You have injured yourself, while skating, and you developed breathlessness, perspiration, loss of consciousness for a movement and latter vomited.
Don’t take these symptoms lightly.
All these symptoms are of serious nature,
Go to E R and get yourself investigated for head injury, especially rule out any injury to your brain by CT scan.
Hope this answers your question