Fell down the stairs, severe leg pain. Taking strong pain killers. Treatment options?

fell on some stairs 3 days ago. I went to the ER, but they did not do an xray . The initial pain killers at the ER worked, however, pain has not subsided. Pain has actually gotten a little worse over 3 days. When moving much at all, intense pain goes down my leg. I called Dr. and they prescribed stronger pain meds. Dr. said pain may be there for up to 3 weeks. Is there anything else I can do? I am 30 year old female, 5 2 145 lbs.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013