Fell down, tail bone and lower back sore, pain in head, neck, eye, face, ears, hypertension. Is these due to lower back injury?

I had a fall down a flight of stairs and my tail bone and lower back were extremely sore for several mths and I also started with symptoms of head, neck, eye, face, ears back pain and pressure and also developed hypertension . I ve had cat scans, mri s,of head and neck and now have to wait for a bit til they can do another mr. on my lower back. Can you please tell me if a lower back injury can cause all of these symptoms. I can t work because of all of this.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Mar 2012