Fell down stairs during pregnancy. Baby fine. Prescribed anti d injection. When should it be taken?

Hi I am 19 +2 weeks pregnant and on Tuesday evening I fell down the stairs. I went to the hospital to get checked over. They said baby was fine but because I am rehsus negative they took a blood sample and advised me to call back to see if I needed an anti d injection . I have been calling the hospital since 3pm yesterday afternoon, and I keep getting told someone will call me back. Please can you advise the time length that if I need to have the anti d injection it needs to be taken by? thanks
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013