Fell down stairs and landed on leg. X-Ray showed large contusion. Leg is swollen. Anything to worry?

Hi, I fell down a few stairs a couple of days ago and landed on the front of my leg. I thought it might be broken due to the immediate bruising and shape of the leg so I went to the emergency room to be checked out. After xrays, it was determined that there was no fracture in the leg, but a large contusion. Since this time, my leg, ankle, and foot have started to swell and are not seeming to go down. The area around the injury is tight feeling and quite puffy. There is no pain really. I am trying to elevate the leg. Is there anything else I should be doing? or should I be concerned about other things as well?
Asked On : Fri, 28 Jun 2013