Fell down, hit concrete. Lower abdominal pain like muscle pull, bloated, pressure. What to do?

Well... I stepped on something in my driveway and my ankle popped and down I went. I don t remember what hit the concrete first (knees, stomach or hands). As soon as it happened I had a pain in my lower abdomen like I pulled a muscle. My knees were banged up but are healing and my ankle still hurts but I can walk on it. My stomach is the main pain producer right now. The bottom still hurts but its more the whole top to middle that hurts now, its feels bloated and lots of pressure. This happened 3 days ago (Saturday evening). I have been in bed since and just got up and started moving around today. Other symptoms: I m really nauseous, have not vomited. My right shoulder is killing me, I m assuming I hit a nerve on my hand as my fingers keep jerking. I can t get into a doctor and I m not sure if I should go to the ER, since it s not a true emergency. I m a larger woman so I just figured I would be sore for a few days. Need advise on what to do. Thanks!
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013