Fell down from stairs with baby. Bruises, body sore. Cause for vaginal bleeding, periods not due?

Hi, I fell down a flight of 13 plaster stairs this morning. I was holding my 12 lb baby in my arms. The baby is okay we both went to the er and they did a ct scan of my neck and xrays of my back and legs. No findings. I am very sore, I have brusing already on my spine , tail bone, shoulder blades, arms, butt, knees and legs. I am wondering why I would have started vaginal bleeding now 12 hours after the fall? I am not due to start my period for another 10 days. I had a c section 4 months ago. Do I need to go back to the ER?
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012