Fell down from stairs, bruised and swollen on leg, no pain or pressure. Reason?

I fell down the stairs a week ago and when I came to a stop I could not move my lower left leg from the knee down. There were two points of impact, right below my knee which has healed fine, but the other point hit about three inches above my left ankle. After fifteen minutes I was able to stand so I know nothing is broken, bit after a week it is still bruised, a little swollen but what worries me most is when I touch the area that was hit by my ankle I cant feel anything. No pain or pressure. should I be concerned?
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012
From history it seems that you might be having hematoma on the site.
Any soft tissue injury might have healed by now so there is no pain etc.
Nothing to worry.
Apply ice pack 2-3 times a day for few days.
Ok and take care.