Fell down from stairs, back of head and chest hurts. Suggestions?

I fell down a flight of stairs at home. I was knocked out. My husband said that my eyes rolled back. He try to wake me up by slapping my face, pour water on me but it didn t work. So he pinch my nose shut and i started breathing . I was out cold maybe about a minute or two. The next day, the back of my head hurt and the right side of my chest also hurt. When i take a deep breath and bend down, that s when it start hurting. Also, when i put pressure on my chest it hurts. Not sure if it s my lung or heart. Please help.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012