Fell down from bike. Fractured linear occipital bone. Under treatment. Getting angry with everybody. Normal?

Dear Sir, I am from Bangladesh... My mother having fell down from running motorbike. the history is that she having fell down besides her head..... After that she was vomiting three times. we intimately getting a city scan for giving the result there we have nothing worried about itself but there are some prob like....linear fracture occipital bone , linear fracture occipital bone. After three days we return from her from hospital. And the concern treatment is running successfully as per Doctors say. Suddenly she felt very angry, this occurred began Time after time, some time she angry with us, sometime with my she dnt having fooding and also not having the medicine. In this time what we will do? IS this normal matter...??? Please Suggest us how to recovered her soon? Sorry at this moment The reports is not with me
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013