Fell, cut gum, lip. Having sensitivity, horizontal lines on teeth. Suggestions?

i recently fell last friday face first cut my lip/gum a little and 3 of my front teeth got hit. my lip and gum are now fine, my 3 teeth are the slightest bit sore ( much better from day one, seems like they are recovering hopefully ) and one is slightly sensitive to cold . I put an iphone light up to them and noticed horizontal lines through my front two teeth as if they are cracked at those points however theyre not the ones that are sensitive to the cold. If i go to a dentist within 2 weeks of the injury is that too late, im very busy with school and i go to school out of state. currently my teeth just feel slightly tight and the one is slightly sensitive. there is no real pain, could anyone help me out here and tell me whats going on and wether i should be worried or not? thank you so much
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012