Fell backward, had a very stiff and sore neck. Should I be worried about the findings?

I fell backward while trying to avoid my grandson who has just started walking. As I fell backward my neck hit a padded arm chair. I actually felt which I guess could best be described as a whiplash( my neck went backward then forward. I took an aleve right away; it felt fine. However the next morning felt very stiff and sore. Today is the second day and I feel very light-headed each time I bend forward....judith
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013