Fell asleep, head fell down onto chest, no response, hands fell to side, did not remember this. Minor stroke?

My husband fell asleep in his chair with eyes closed while sitting up. Suddenly, his head fell down onto his chest , glasses fell off and hands fell to his side. I called to him, no response. Call #2 and he opened his eyes but they were rolled back and then wide open, glazed but non responsive visually or audibly. I called the 3rd time and he responded. I put my hand on his head and he was wet with perspiration and he felt cold . When I asked him if he could recall what just happened (within about 3 minute s time) he said he just fell asleep. He was very tired and didn t appear to have had a low blood sugar reaction...my dad had diabetes w/experience in this area for me. Could he have had a mini-stroke?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013
Hello..
Welcome to Health Care Magic..

I read your query at it is not likely to be mini stroke as he is normal without symptoms of numbness or weakness of limbs.
Possibilities are
1) excessive tiredness
2) Dehydration
3) Petit Mal syndrome in which he will be state of unconscious for quite a minute and returns to normal state as before.

I suggest your husband to get checked for blood pressure and blood sugar level for early diagnosis and interventions.

Do not be worried as he is perfectly alright.
Get consulted if symptoms reoccured another time.

Hope this information is helpful.
Thanks & Take Care.