Fell and hurted leg. Took X-ray, normal report, taken medication. Pain when bending leg. Is it ligament damage?

hello doctor. my mom fell down before six months. she fell in such a way that her leg got dismantangled. she consulted the doctor.they took x-ray .doctor told that there is no problem with the bones. they are correctly located and gave medication .only two days she took tablets. after which she got other health problems. and so she stopped. now if she sits down or bend her legs or stands for a long time or climb stairs it is paining her. especially if she bends her leg it pains her a lot . can you please tell me whether the pain is due to nerves or ligament damage or muscle or blood clot and please tell us how it can be cured
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012