Fell and hit the ground, mild headache and dizziness. Should I consult a doctor?

Hello, I was snowboarding yesterday. Towards the beginning of the day, I fell down and the back of my head hit the ground. I did not have a helmet, but I don t believe it was that hard of a fall/contact. I was dizzy for a few seconds then continued on for the rest of the day (with not thought of the fall). This morning I have a mild headache , which for the most part is constant, increasing with movement. However there seemingly no sensitivity or bump on my head, only the headache. I am 19 and cannot remember the last time I had a headache. I have never had a previous head related injury. I am in Germany at the moment and do not want to go to Doctor unless nessecary. Thanks for any help, Robert T. Simpson
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012