Fell and hit right cheek, with huge bruise and tenderness. Dent in the middle of buttock. Suggestion?

I am a 53 year old woman who fell on some slippery steps at the beach. I landed HARD on my rear end...not the tailbone...but the right cheek took the brunt of the fall. After a really HUGE bruise coming and going, along with extreme tenderness, all that was left of the fall was a dent in the middle of the buttock, and a lumpy place just above the dent. It started hurting again 2 days ago, although the even occurred in August. What s going on?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012