Fell and hit my foot, terrible pain in front sole of right foot, taken ibuprofen. Suggestion?

I ve been having a terrible pain in the front sole of my right foot , the big pad below my toes. Awhile back I did have a XC skiing accident where my ski ended up under me causing my foot to bend up. It s painful to walk and feels like there s a bump there. When looking at it it looks normal but feels as though I stepped on a nail. I ve tried rest, maybe not enough, and ibuprofen . Any ideas as to what I did and how to fix it.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013