Fell and hit left foot. Dark red bruise with swelling in front toe line. Cause for pain?

I was riding my horse yesterday lost my rein so had to jump off. Landed on my feet but over extended and heard a snap in my left foot . Was painfull but I could walk round I iced it for a few hours last night. When I got up this morning my foot is very swollen and has dark red bruising along front toe line and down side of foot below ankle most of the swelling goes from front of foot to my toes and I can t walk on it properly. Could I have done a tendon or is it likely to be broken?
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012