Fell and hit hip bone, felt shocked with heavy breathing and dizziness. Throbbing pain in left leg. Suggestion?

While playing hockey I got hit sent flying into the air, and landed on my hip bone on the ice. I immediately got up and managed to skate to the bench. I went straight into shock, started heavy breathing and had dizziness . Now my left leg cannot move without throbbing pain, I can t walk, get into bed, get into a car, anything with the movement of my hip is an undescribeable pain. What did I do?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013