Fell and hit head, have Headache and dizziness. CT scan normal. What this could be?

I went snowboarding in vermont 5 days ago and fell back on my head with a helmet on and it brought out a headache . I got up just fine and continued to get down the hill. When I came home that same night I was fine but woke up the next morning with a headache and heavy head. I also woke up the following day with a headache and heavy/foggy head. I got a cat scan that came back good but now I am dizzy and fatigued along with a heavy/ foggy head. I also woke up last night with a cold brain feeling and had the chills somewhat. Any idea what this could be?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013