Fell and hit back, feeling sore. Had Vomit and Diarrhoea. Is it related?

Hi, I fell last night while shoveling snow. My back was sore but when I woke up in the morning I felt pretty good, which I was surprised about. A few hours later I started aching and felling sick. I ended up going home from work today because I was vomiting and had diarrhea . Do you think this is just a coincidence or do you think I did something internally when i fell. Note there is no blood in any vomit or diarrhea. Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013