Fell and having shooting severe pain in my elbow, feel very weak on lifting heavy objects. Is it serious?

I fell about 6 months ago down my best friends stair case, she lives in an older house with steep wooden stairs and when i fell my elbow bashed against the edge of the step. It bothered me for about 2 weeks and everytime i would bend my elbow and lean against the desk in school it would kill. Now i get random pains that absoultely kill and the only way to stop them is to extend my arm, the pain is in between the two bones on my elbow and i get super weak when i go to lift something sometimes, what do i do? Its been so long since i fell!
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013