Fell accidentally, taken X-ray for chest, black sing shown. Is it Tuberculosis?

LAST MONTH I MET WITH AN ACCIDENT BY MY BIKE , i FELL DOWN IN A HOLE. I HAD TAKEN THAN FIRST AID . . WHEN DR. ADVISE ME TO X-RAY OF THE CHEST . IN THE REPORT OF X-RAY THAT A BLACK SING SHOWING IN THE CHEST. DR. START MEDICINE FOR TUBERCULOSIS . BUT I HAD SOME CONFUSION THAT WITHOUT TEST HOW IS POSSIBLE. I STOPPED MEDICINE AND MET SOME OTHER DR. . OTHER DR. ADVISED THAT PLEASE PROPER CHECK -UP IN A BIG HOSPITAL AND SHOW ALL THE REPORTS TO SPECIALIST DR. KINDLY ADVISE ME HOW I PROCEED FURTHER REGARDS RAJESH KR. SINGH
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012