Feet swells and are painful. Had ankle injuries earlier. Treatment?

hi my name is michael, i have problem with my feet . back in 1995 i broke my left ankle it took 27 weeks to heel and continue to do normal activities, also in 2007 i broke my right ankle that took 7 weeks to heel .when i spend over 2 hours on my feet walking or doing my job they swell up and give me alot of pain my right ankle gives me the most greef. when this happens i take panadol, wrap my ankles with ice cold water soaked tea towels. my weight is 199kilos . what can be done about this if anything
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013