Feet pain, teeth chattering, facial spasms, nausea, lump in the corner of eye. Reason?

I have been having really strange symptoms over the past 6-8 months. Started with pain in feet then teeth chattering, then facial spasms, nausea , shooting electric like pains. Now I have a lump in the corner of my eye I ve just noticed tonight, which is really tender and the pain goes up to my head above my temple, the same area I feel spasming when I have the teeth chattering. I am female aged 36, I am around 5ft 7 adn weigh 14 stones.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013