Feet pain, high CRP, ESR normal, prescribed HCQS and calcium. Something to worry about?

Hi, I have been diagonised with TB since Nov 2011. I have been taking ATT regulary and had put significant weight. During March 2012 this year, the doctors increased the dosage of TB ATT, there were couple of enlarged lymph nodes in superaclavicular region. So, they started me Streptomycin ,Zanocin,PZA(1500),INH(300),Rifamicin(600),Ethambutol(1200). In June, the CT scan confirmed the nodes are gone, so the dosage was reduced to only INH,Rifamicin & Ethambutol. But in the past 3 months, I have mild feet pain(esp in the right). Doctors asked me to check for CRP , it was 61, ESR was normal. So they started me with HCQS and Calcium tab for 15 days, I feel kind of better but still the pain exist in the morning. Sometimes I get confused, is it the joints/Bones or nerves. Last week a repeat CRP was ordered, it came down to 6.1 but still I am having feet pain. Is it something I need to worry about? I am thinking the pain is because of TB drug side effects, so kindly advice me what could be the actual cause and my course of action. Thanks GK
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012