Feet is purple and had rectal bleeding. Have pain in back and ribs. Advice?

Last night my hands started getting really dry tight and red.. my fingers on right hand turned purple. I also notcied my right leg kept falling asleep. Today I noticed my feet felt wierd so looked down and from ankles down they were completely purple. They kept changing colors in random places but most of both my feet stayed purple-ish blue. Later on I went to bathroom and had rectal bleeding ,toilet water was bright red and when I wiped there was a lot of blood on Tp and blood clots. I have had to go two more times after that and both times were the same. I ve had a constant pain in my back, on right side, under my ribcage since last night also. Its constant but more painful and Sharp depending on how I move,sit and breathe.. please help!
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013