Feet is itching, peeling, cracking. No relief with medication. How to stop itching?

On the bottom of both my feet in the arches, they are peeling, cracking, & so itchy that I rub them raw. Seen my physician & a foot specialist but neither have been able to help. I don t have athletes foot , creams only help cracking and peeling but it s the itch they can t touch. I do have sweaty feet when in shoes & dry feet when barefoot. I have taken several prescriptions for fungus cause dr believed it to be that; however, no have taken the itch away. Even after been cratched raw my feet still itch but the hurt so bad can t itch but its worse than poison ivy. Any ideas to help stop the itching???
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013