Feet injured, stiffness, knee injured, creaks, fluid like sensation, tore labrem in hip. Will it get worse?

Started to fall down my outside steps making 6 total,
On the second one tripped and had to jump down them.
Landed pretty hard on both feet with high heel boots.
Seems like I did bend my knees on impact .
No pain for 2 days now they ache a little and just feel very stiff.
One knee had torn cal prior no surgery but had no problems with it,
Second knee broke 20 years ago but have since had no problem.
prior to this fall, they would creak if your hand was on them and you moved them up and down but that is it.
It has been 10 days and sometimes they feel like they have fluid on them but do not look swollen.
Tore my left labrem in hip in janurary so hoping I did not tear that worse.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013