Feet getting warmer and have tingling and itching sensation in feet. Fluids build up in calf of legs, all tests normal. Suggestion?

my feet and toes are normally very cold during the day while I work. I work a office job and sit most of the time. However, I do try to keep them propped up on a foot stool . So, I do not have alot of problem during the day time. When my feet get warm, I get tingling and itching feeling in my feet. My feet get very red and my legs will become red and the veins will pop out on my legs. I am also feeling a very cold burning feeling in the front part of my knees. This has been happening for about 3 weeks now. I become sick to my stomach but not so bad that I vomit . When I wear shoes other than house shoes, my little toes will become numb. I can not take very warm baths because this will cause problem to begin. I have had a nerve test done and was told that I do have some nerve damage in both legs. I have tried Lycria and neurotin and neither has worked. I have tried muscle relaxers and this did not work. I am now taking 30mg of predisone for 5 days and this did not work. I have had blood tests done for autoimmune and antibodies . They came back good. I have had comprehensive metobolic panels done and they were good. I had a rheumology arthitis test done also. It was negative. My pottassium levels have been low for long amount of time but is now at a normal levels. I take potassium on a daily basis. I was on a blood pressure pill with a dieuretic in it. I no longer take the dieuretic. I am now having fluid build up in the calfs of my legs and very small amount on top of my feet. I have had an doppler ultersound done on my legs. No problems showed up. My doctor is now setting me up to see a rheumologist for more tests. This is very painful and I am not getting alot of sleep. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013